Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 3: Booooo

Okay, so I'm a little dissapointed in myself today. I didn't the healthiest dinner but it wasn't too bad, and I skipped out on my exercises ): But I'll just not skip Saturday like I planned on it. Eating well gets sooo hard when I go eat at the caf with my friends because there's nothing healthy there but salad and nobody wants to eat a salad for dinner everyday. I'll get the hang of it though.
I'm getting reeaallyy excited for the outdoor club I joined. We're getting t-shirts and maybe fleeces, and were planning on some awesome trips. I've already signed up for four. I signed up for rock climbing, cave diving, camping, and this other one where we watch a dangerous kayaking race then camp out afterwards. How amazing does that sound ?!? I'm so happy that I'm having a lot of fun here, but I do miss home a lot and I definitely can't wait to go home for Fall break in a little over a week!!
The only thing I don't like here is homework, but I'm doing a great job of keeping up with homework and doing it before it's due, which I'm super proud of. I just hope I can keep up with all this for long D:

1 comment:

  1. Comment!!! Oh ny goodness, Oreos and binge eating! o_0 At least tomorrow is a new day and I'm all out of junk food (=

    ReplyDelete