Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 1: Blog Creation

My name Kenzie Epps, I am a Freshman at Mars Hill College. Many of my interests include film photography, digital photography, books, outdoor activities (white water rafting, rock climbing, hiking, camping, etc.), and as of recently, exercising. I am new to the blog world so wish me luck!
My first post is dedicated to what this blog is going to be about, and why I named it what I did.
First, I would like to say what this is about. This blog, which is my very first real blog ever not including tumblr, is going to be about my new college life. I'll post about the ups and downs of homework, classes, boyfriend, friends, working out, eating right, etc. I will try my hardest to post every day, but if I can't do that it will be at least every other day.
Second, I will tell you why I'm calling it "Skinny College Girl." The reason behind this title is because most of what I'm going to post will be my journey to losing weight. I was inspired by multiple health and exercise blogs like YouMeFit.com, and undressedskeleton.tumblr.com. Unlike these blogs, I will also post about college life outside of my quest to be fit.
I'm really, super excited about this blog and I really, really hope you guys like it!! (:

By the way, this is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment