Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 2: A new week!

Today was my weigh in day and I LOST FIVE POUNDS :D
I have been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD but I ended up only doing it for like 3 days cause I go lazy, and I have been on a 1200 calorie diet which I've been doing very well on keeping. But because I fell off the exercising wagon I'm starting the DVD again along with some ab exercises I found on YouMeFit.com
So with this I will have my cardio, strenght, and a huge focus on my abs. I have also taped a lot of workouts to do every day, on my desk. I posted some inspirational messages on my wall, and one on my mirror for my roommate and I. 
Long story short, I'm insanely proud of myself and my dedication to eating well and exercising and I can't wait for everyone to notice the difference (:

No comments:

Post a Comment