Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm baaacckkk!

I apologize for the lack of posts in the past couple of days! I have been so lazy lately D:
Just for a little update, I lost another 4 pounds so in the two weeks I have been trying to lose weight I have lost a total of 9 pounds :DD I'm very excited and I'm trying really hard to stay on track. After fall break I'm going to find a good workout schedule for me because I would rather use the gym than the Jillian Micheals thing because I don't feel like that's working for me.
Aside from all that, I finally got to talk to my mom yesterday! She gave me some mommy advice/comforting/just talking to. She helped me figure everything out that I've been having trouble with for a little bit. I miss being able to just walk into the next room whenever I want and tell her everything face to face. I don't like having to wait till I have free time, hoping she's not busy, and having to be over the phone. I also got to talk to Reilly and my daddy. I'm really glad to know that everything is going great over there, but I do miss being depended on even if it was a lot of work. I cannot, more than anything, wait to go home on Saturday and spend time with my family and my best friends, and get done what I need to do.
One more thing, I would like to dedicate this post to Jake Possinger because he told me that he checks my blog everyday to see if I posted something which meant a lot to me! Also, he called me the health expert. Jake is an amazing friend, and even though he can be a little a-hole sometimes he doesn't mean it in a bad way. And no matter what he is there to pick his friends up when they're down. "The Group" wouldn't be complete without our Jakey-poo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment